0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 47 years

I am 41 years old male having 88kg weight. I am not doing exercise now a days. But looking to lose weight. Can you please guide me what food should I take and how much should time i exercise. What time is suitable for exercise now a days? Is swimming a good alternate of walk / exercise?

Asked for Male, 68 years

My father was diagnosed with renal carcinoma for which renal neprectomy was performed. Now the C.T thorax report shows 11mm soft tissue nodule at left upper lube and the doctors have again advised me for a surgery. What alternatives should I consider?

Asked for Male, 31 years

it’s been a long time I'm suffering from following disorder; I always get cuts on my tongue whenever I eat fruits or raw vegetables. It mostly arises when i eat/drink Grapes, Orange and sugar cane juice as well. Also with peanuts at times. Kindly advise me on how to cure it and also what are the possible causes.

Asked for Male, 34 years

Dear doctors please prescribe any alternative to Anzichlor mouth wash.Skin peels off from inside the cheeks. Anzichlor mouthwash worked for me but its taste is so bitter and sharp that I can't feel the taste of anything for hours after using it. Also when I halt using it again, the problem is still there. Kindly advise if there's any medicine to eradicate this illness.

Asked for Female, 40 years

I delivered my first baby in 31 weeks of my pregnancy and his weight was 5.35 pound. Now I am again 31 week pregnant and my doctor gave me DUBASTON. I am taking this medicine from 5 days and I am feeling low baby movement, like only 1/2 kicks after 2 hours. Before this medicine I was feeling 7/8 kicks per hour. Is that normal?

Asked for Female, 48 years

My gall bladder got operated and along with that the bile duct and some parts of liver were also removed. I am still undergoing Chemotherapy and 3D Radiation with medication due to which my entire body aches. My legs, hands and face are swollen severely. Doctors are not cooperating. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 41 years

My husband’s uric acid is 8. His doctor advised us not to eat animal products for 3 days and then repeat the test. I want to ask if egg, milk in any form like smoothie, yogurt are allowed?

Asked for Female, 26 years

Can anemia be cured with diet? If yes, then what should be the diet plan for an anemic person with 8 HB level and 40 kg weight? She feels severe pain in left arm. What's the reason?

Asked for Female, 35 years

I had miss-carriage in December, so my doctor gave me metformin aspirin and follic acid. She said I have to take it pre and post pregnancy. But now I am again pregnant and I went to see another doctor as my hometown is another country and recently I shifted to Dubai. The new doctor told me aspirin prevents implantation and it's not good pre pregnancy and in initial pregnancy. I am totally confused now. Should I change my doctor or should I continue the medication

Asked for Female, 33 years

I will be about 9 weeks pregnant on and we are planning to travel to Karachi from Islamabad via train, which will be 24 hours long journey. Is it safe to travel this early or risky? Should we consider other options?

Asked for Female, 34 years

I am trying to conceive and some ladies told me avoid eggs, olives, mangoes, tea and all kind of food which is energy rich. How true is to avoid such things in order to conceive? What precautions should I take? Can I take 2-3 cups of tea every day?

Asked for Male, 29 years

5 days back water went inside my right ear and it is still there. I can’t even hear properly and it is annoying. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 1 year

My daughter is acting weird since a couple of weeks I'm seeing major behavioral changes in her like she is getting hyper and stubborn. She was never like this before. Kindly tell me is there any deficiency issue or what?

Asked for Female, 37 years

I have been on my periods since one and a half month with heavy bleeding and clotting. On getting ultrasound I have been told that there is a collection in my uterus which is either a blood clot or a piece of miscarried baby. Could somebody please tell what is it?

Asked for Female, 42 years

I had a son a month ago delivered via C section. I was having low lying placenta and heavy bleeding throughout the whole pregnancy. After the birth, bleeding didn't stop and I visited the doctor before one week. After having ultra sound she said no part of placenta is left in the uterus. So she gave me a Primolut N tablet for 21 days to stop the bleeding. My baby is on mother feed but in lesser amount. Did primolut N effect on mf? Should I visit doctor to change the medicine?

Asked for Male, 36 years

My husband often complaints about stomach pain whenever he eats after 9 pm. Yesterday, we went to a restaurant and ever since then he is having discomfort. He never has loose motions after these symptoms. Sometimes he complains about too much itching on his anus area and it gives him blood spots. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 31 years

What could be the reason behind terrible heel pain? My Uric acid, blood tests and vitamin D is normal but the pain is still there that I can't even walk properly since yesterday. Any suggestion? Also suggest something for insomnia?

Asked for Female, 27 years

Why do white hair grow in the early stages of life? I have white hair growing out of my scalp. Why is it happening? My hairs are naturally thick and shiny black but now they are growing duller and duller with time. Kindly, suggest me some home remedies?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I had a IUI a few days back and my period date is even more late but my bleeding started and they are more like spots when I urinate. Should I consider it as period or implantation? Should I take Lezra?

Asked for Female, 35 years

A girl lost her 2 babies in 4 years. She is married with her cousin. During 4rth, 5th month of pregnancy, the water level increases in her body and HB gets down even up to 7. Her first baby was alive but unfortunately died after two months of his birth. Initially the baby caught up by pneumonia but later on doctor said that there is problem in the process of oxidation and de-oxidation in his body. Her baby girl died in 8th month of pregnancy and the reason was increased level of water in mother

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment